Job Description for: Senior Frontend Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, India.(Employees can work remotely)
Corestrat Labs (CS Labs) is a business services analytics company which helps businesses gather, simplify and utilize data to become more competitive through faster innovation and smarter capital investment. We are committed to the mission of helping our clients realize their full potential.
CS Labs’ holistic decision management platform integrates advanced solutions across the risk management spectrum for primarily the banking and financial industry. We aim to create a paradigm shift by building end-to-end analytical driven risk decision solutions to optimize balanced risk reward management.
CS Labs integrates in-depth experience in risk management with strong working knowledge in analytics, to provide value added decision analytics solutions. The company leverages an aggregated 100+ years of global business and risk analytics experience across the financial industry. CS Labs develops powerful and integrated analytical solutions that mosaics structured and unstructured data to enable a radical shift in data driven decisions.
To put it bluntly its about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something unique and awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them, and we back everything up with data and logic.
From engineers to marketers, were on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and build sustainable, exciting solutions for the future.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will be to devoted to engineering excellence and customer success.
An ideal Front End Engineer would have 5+ years of experience in building highly scalable UI on the Web (including Mobile). We strive to maintain an open culture where everyone is a contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Our team is obsessive about the details and our focus is on awesome user interaction. We are looking for someone:
- Who is passionate, talented, and highly motivated hands-on Front End Developer.
- Has a creative edge, strong problem solving skills and strong on development fundamentals.
- Is relentless about pursuing new knowledge and expertise. This is a core quality that all your teammates share!
- Is humble yet confident in collaborating with teammates. Working together should be a pleasure, not a battle, and we can learn from each other!
- Thrives on being able to solve some of the most complex problems in simple and elegant ways.
- Working independently with little supervision and guiding other team members on engineering best practices.
- Making decisions that are moderate in impact; errors may have financial impact or effect on projects, operations, or customer relationships. Such errors may require involvement beyond immediate work group to correct.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey information that may be complex to others who may have limited knowledge of the subject in question. Role requires negotiation and influence, cooperation, tact, and diplomacy.
- Having an influence over key organizational decisions (e.g., is consulted by senior leadership to provide input on key decisions).
- Using deductive and inductive problem solving; multiple approaches may be taken/necessary to solve the problem; often information is missing or incomplete; intermediate data analysis/interpretation skills may be required.
- Exercising substantial creativity to innovate new processes, procedures, or work products within guidelines or to achieve established objectives. Taking responsibility for own work and the dev team.
- Well versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Solid understanding of API integration and consumption.
- Good knowledge of database systems.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Knowledge of different Azure services like App Service, Azure Functions etc.
- Creating CI/CD pipelines. Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Strong knowledge of Git.
You are a thought leader –You have successfully designed solutions involving latest and greatest technologies. You are known for your attention to detail without losing the big picture and have embraced concepts of Designs and Development programming system long before they became popular. You are respected by your peers, customers, and industry.
You are cloud-ready – You are familiar with various aspects of cloud technologies and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud. You have advised on and architected solutions that involve industry-leading IaaS and PaaS solutions.
You are a great listener – Our goal is to build solutions that last for years and continuously adapt to changing needs of the industry. You are a great listener to your customers, peers, industry trends and are receptive to what the market needs.
You are a collaborator – You enjoy working with multi-cultural teams, both domestic and international and find ways to get the best out of your people. You also work well with a variety of roles including core development, design, operations, and support.
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our customers, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution, processes to add value for our customers.
You are ready to contribute to rapid growth within a dynamic, small company culture!
- Core Benefits: Health, Pension, Flexible working
- Learning: Training reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SPEAK WITH THE EMPLOYER