Job Description for: Senior Microservices Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, India.(Employees can work remotely)
Corestrat Labs (CS Labs) is a business services analytics company which helps businesses gather, simplify and utilize data to become more competitive through faster innovation and smarter capital investment. We are committed to the mission of helping our clients realize their full potential.
CS Labs’ holistic decision management platform integrates advanced solutions across the risk management spectrum for primarily the banking and financial industry. We aim to create a paradigm shift by building end-to-end analytical driven risk decision solutions to optimize balanced risk reward management.
CS Labs integrates in-depth experience in risk management with strong working knowledge in analytics, to provide value added decision analytics solutions. The company leverages an aggregated 100+ years of global business and risk analytics experience across the financial industry. CS Labs develops powerful and integrated analytical solutions that mosaics structured and unstructured data to enable a radical shift in data driven decisions.
To put it bluntly its about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something unique and awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them, and we back everything up with data and logic.
From engineers to marketers, were on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and build sustainable, exciting solutions for the future.
Corestrat is a financial sciences company, combining deep learning, innovation, and rigorous data analysis to provide solution to the toughest challenges in investment management, risk technology, securities, private equity, and venture capital.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest quantitative analysts. We value intellectual horsepower and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. Candidates will apply rigorous statistical methods on a wide range of datasets and develop models based on novel predictions of market behavior.
• Use a rigorous scientific method to develop sophisticated investment models and shape our insights into how the markets will behave
• Designing high-frequency trading algorithms
• Exploring trading ideas by analyzing market data and market micro-structure for patterns
• Creating tools to analyze data for patterns
• Contributing to libraries of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading
• Developing, augmenting, and calibrating exchange simulators
• Apply quantitative techniques like machine learning to a vast array of datasets
• Create and test complex investment ideas and partner with our engineers to test your theories
• Share insights from conferences focused on statistics, machine learning, and data science
You Should Possess The Following Qualifications
• Degree in a technical or quantitative disciplines, like statistics, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, or computer science (all levels welcome, from bachelor’s to doctorate)
• Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
• Solid data-mining and analysis skills, experience dealing with a large amount of data/tick data
• Familiarity with signal generation and statistical models
• Strong programming skills in C++, MATLAB, and R. Intermediate skills in at least one programming language (like C, C++, Java, or Python)
• Experience performing an in-depth research project, examining real-world data
• Ability to think independently &communicate complex ideas clearly
Work in open and inclusive culture, with integrated flex working
Excellent work place benefits
• Core Benefits: Health, Pension, Flexible working
• Learning: Training reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
• Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics