Job Description for: Junior Microservices Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Bangalore, India.(Employees can work remotely)
Corestrat Labs (CS Labs) is a business services analytics company which helps businesses gather, simplify and utilize data to become more competitive through faster innovation and smarter capital investment. We are committed to the mission of helping our clients realize their full potential.
CS Labs’ holistic decision management platform integrates advanced solutions across the risk management spectrum for primarily the banking and financial industry. We aim to create a paradigm shift by building end-to-end analytical driven risk decision solutions to optimize balanced risk reward management.
CS Labs integrates in-depth experience in risk management with strong working knowledge in analytics, to provide value added decision analytics solutions. The company leverages an aggregated 100+ years of global business and risk analytics experience across the financial industry. CS Labs develops powerful and integrated analytical solutions that mosaics structured and unstructured data to enable a radical shift in data driven decisions.
To put it bluntly its about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something unique and awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them, and we back everything up with data and logic.
From engineers to marketers, were on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and build sustainable, exciting solutions for the future.
As a Junior Microservices Developer, you will be building high performance services, which will live in cloud (Azure / AWS) and on-premises (Kubernetes) environments.
Many of our services must be optimized to respond in the <10ms range. To accomplish this, you will be leveraging technologies like message queues, Redis cache, scaling strategies, and other tech to achieve high performance.
Most code is written using the Microsoft technology stack (C#, Net Core)
We are looking for people with the following character traits:
- Is fanatical about technology.
- Is relentless about pursuing new knowledge and expertise. This is a core quality that all your teammates share!
- Is humble yet confident in collaborating with teammates. Working together should be a pleasure, not a battle, and we can learn from each other!
- Thrives on being able to solve some of the most complex problems in simple and elegant ways.
- 1+ years of experience developing microservices or APIs
- Used git in a team.
- Code complex problems in standardised format with elegance.
- Ability to think and consider all edge cases
- Debugging skills and ability to complete task with minimum intervention.
- Ability to learn new languages, libraries and frameworks on the go.
- Worked on cloud service platform
Good to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience working with .NET and related technologies
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines a plus
You believe in continuous learning – Things change in our industry continuously, and you always love to learn both the underlying technology and the business motivations of our clients, constantly finding new ways to improve our solution, processes to add value for our clients.
- Core Benefits: Health, Pension, Flexible working
- Learning: Training reimbursement, conference and training sponsorship
- Time Off: Generous vacation and unlimited sick days, competitive paid caregiver leaves
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.